- Jeremy Clarkson Suspended From ‘Top Gear’
- The BBC Just Had The Worst Afternoon Ever…
- Was Bad Catering To Blame For Clarkson’s ‘Fracas’?
- ‘Bring Back Clarkson’ Petition Gains A Huge Number Of Signatories
- Clarkson: ‘I’m Having A Nice Cold Pint And Waiting For This To Blow Over’
- Katie Hopkins Defends Clarkson: ‘Enough Lefty Lunacy’
- 17 Other Times Jeremy Clarkson Did Something Utterly Outrageous
- BLOG: BBC – Turning A Fracas Into A Crisis
Jeremy Clarkson attended the Chelsea match last night
The Metro reports that, when asked whether he was worried about losing his job, Jeremy stated: “Well it’s coming, isn’t it?
“Honestly, it’s very soon. Let’s just let sleeping dogs lie for the moment.”
Meanwhile, the ‘Bring Back Clarkson’ petition, that was started just hours after the BBC released their statement, now has over 650,000 signatures.
Jeremy was spotted leaving his London home for the first time since the drama unfolded on Wednesday afternoon, where he managed to crack a joke about going to the job centre.
Despite the fact Jeremy is currently suspended, rather than sacked, there’s been no shortage of talk over who could replace him and Piers Morgan has even thrown his hat in the ring.
The presenter’s suspension was announced by the BBC on Tuesday, with a statement that read: “Following a fracas with a BBC producer, Jeremy Clarkson has been suspended pending an investigation.
“No one else has been suspended. ‘Top Gear’ will not be broadcast this Sunday. The BBC will be making no further comment at this time.”
Later reports suggest that the now-infamous “fracas” took place between Jeremy and one of the show’s producers, when catering wasn’t provided after filming.
Of course, Jeremy’s no stranger to controversy. Check out his most-talked about moments below…