This is the incredible moment a monkey saved the life of his friend who suffered an electric shock.
The primate lost consciousness after coming into contact with a high voltage cable on train tracks in the northern Indian city of Kanpur.
His pal was caught on camera dragging him to safety and repeatedly hitting him.
He even dipped his friend into a pool of water in a bid to resuscitate him.
MORE: This woman took a selfie with a monkey and it didn’t go as planned
MORE: Chocolate-crazed monkey tasered by French police in Marseille
Comments are disabled for this post.