Never fall asleep when there’s a robot vacuum cleaner in the room or you’ll possibly end up like this woman.
The 52-year-old, from Changwon city, South Korea, had to call emergency services after the machine hoovered up 5cm of her hair, which resulted in her getting stuck, according to the Guardian.
Firefighters responding to the unnamed woman’s ‘desperate pleas’ were eventually able to free her.
Luckily she didn’t suffer any injuries but her ego would have been bruised after these images of her on the floor emerged.
We have no doubt she’ll switch off the programmed machine next time she decides to have a nap.