There is one man everybody is talking about in the lead up to this year’s Eurovision Song Contest (no, not Graham Norton) – Swedish entrant Mans Zelmerlow, who seems to have got the whole of Europe all of a fluster.
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Eurovision 2015
- Who Has Been Named Favourite To Win Eurovision?
- And The UK’s 2015 Eurovision Entry Is…
- 24 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen During Eurovision
- The Most Remarkable Ever Eurovision Winners
- 14 Eurovision Fancy Dress Ideas
- 8 Reasons Why Sweden ALWAYS Does So Well
- Meet Australia’s First Ever Eurovision Entry
- The Popbitch Guide To Eurovision 2015
The singer has already emerged as the favourite to win the 2015 competition, and his rugged good looks have also earned him a new army of female – and many male – fans.
Sweden’s Mans Zelmerlow
Twitter exploded with delight when he performed at the semi-final on Thursday night, and we can only imagine what will happen when he takes to the stage to perform his song ‘Heroes’ on Saturday night.
Allow us to introduce you to the sexy Swede…
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.