- Caroline And Olly Reveal How They’ve Helped Each Other Through Love Splits
- The Definitive Ranking Of ‘X Factor’ 2015 Contestants, As Voted For By You
- Ghost Gives Simon The Willies At ‘X Factor’ Judges’ Houses
So far in the competition, the four-piece sister act have wowed the judges and viewers at home with their energetic performances, which have mixed elaborate dance routines with impressively tight harmonies.
And while the decision to stray from what we’ve seen them do so far might have been a risk at this stage in the competition, it obviously paid off, as Cheryl decided to give them a spot in the live shows during Saturday night’s show.
Watch their performance in full in the video above.
4th Impact were one of three groups Cheryl chose to put through to live shows, alongside Alien Uncovered and Reggie ‘n’ Bollie, meaning it was the end of the road for Melody Stone, New Kings Order and BEKLN Mile.
Explaining her decision, Cheryl told Olly Murs and Caroline Flack: “We’ve got two totally different girl groups, which I’m so excited about, we’re going to girl power it up. And then we’ve got a group who are going to bring so much excitement and fun.
“There’s only so much you can do with a choir. But honestly, the people who have just left the stage are just as talented as the ones still on stage.”
This year’s ‘X Factor’ live shows kick off on Saturday, 31 October, on ITV.
MORE ‘X FACTOR’:
- The 20 Best ‘X Factor’ Auditions Ever
- The 30 Worst ‘X Factor’ Auditions Ever
- 20 Of The X Factor’s Most Hilarious Moments
- The Definitive Ranking Of X Factor’s Greatest Ever Performances
- Which ‘X Factor’ Judge Are You?
- What Happened To The Contestants Of ‘X Factor’ Past?
- How Many Past ‘X Factor’ Finalists Do You Recognise Now?
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.